Top Platforms to discover Influencers for your Brand
With the quick rise in demand for Influencer Marketing, there is a need for tools and platforms to aid brands identify the right influencers and engage them. Many platforms have cropped up that either aid you to identify the influencers yourself via a DIY tool or connect you to the right influencers for your brand based on your requirements. Some of them are free while others are either freemium or paid platforms. Let us take a look at the top platforms to discover Influencers for your brand and help you connect and engage them in your marketing campaigns.
Klout is one of the most well-known tools in the Influencer Discovery and Engagement space. Launched way back in 2008, it analyzes the social network presence of an individual to arrive at Klout score. Last year, the tool was updated to serve as a content curation and content discovery platform for users.
- Research, segment and manage influencer lists
- Quick overview of the social influencer of your brand’s potential influencers
- Perks program feature to engage influencers (in Klout for Businesses)
- Amplify reach via native ads (in Klout for Businesses)
- Keyword search for influencers, though the functionality is not as advanced as others
BuzzSumo is a paid tool that offers content marketing plus influencer identification on a single dashboard. Quite useful for content marketing by brands, it allows you insights into what type of content works best in your industry / target audience. There are multiple subscription plans available based on requirements of your brand, with the basic plan starting at $79 per month.
- Topic Search for the most popular content being shared
- Research and track influencers based on keywords & hashtags
- Influencers search has an option to segregate influencers based on different profiles like bloggers, journalists, etc.
- Option to export data(csv/xls) for deeper analysis
Kred is a paid tool for influencer measurement that helps you to identify and engage with influencers based on its Kred Scores. The metrics behind the Kred Scores is more complex in comparison to Klout. The platform provides two types of score- the main Kred Influence Score and the Kred Outreach Score.
- A more comprehensive scoring system that takes into account all aspectsofinfluencer activities on Twitter to arrive at the synopsis of an Influencer’s influence
- Kred Influence Score based on followers, retweets, mentions and replies for a profile
- Kred Outreach Score based on the frequency of the tweet/retweets, replies and mentions
- Community level influencer filtering like sports, technology, marketing, etc.
- Additional services like Rewards Service and Email Marketing to engage influencers
A simple tool from the house of Moz, FollowerWonk is a search engine & analytics tool that focuses exclusively on Twitter for Influencer discovery and tracking. Rich engagement metrics and competitor influencers following are some great insights provided by the tool.
- Twitter Profile Search based on parameters like bio, location, name & url to help you identify influencers based on your requirement
- Breakdown followers based on Follower count, tweet count and authority
- Audience Comparison Tool that allows comparison of profiles to check audience overlap and mutually exclusive audience vis-à-vis your competitors
- Visual infographics and interactive charts for your tweets, followers and RTs
- Export reports for future reference
Keyhole is a freemium Hashtag tracking tool to discover content & influencers associated with an event or campaign on social media. It can pull-out influencer profiles, conversations and top trending content using a particular hashtag.
- Currently available across Twitter & Instagram
- Detailed insights such as top influencers, recent conversation sources, top links/sites & top posts
- Easy exporting of any data to your clipboard
- Additional features like Audience Intelligence Reports for paid subscription users
Influencer.in is one of the leading influencer marketing platforms with more than 25,000 influencers listed on the platform. The platform offers brand influencers across a wide range of categories such as lifestyle, fashion, sports, travel, healthcare, technology, etc. They also have an excellent Influencer 101 guide.
- Tracking and identifying the right influencers for your brand
- Campaign ideation and Influencer engagement
- Customized Campaign Analytics and Tracking reports
- Content marketing and amplification
- Strong influencer network for the Indian market