Here’s what the 2023 Influencer Marketing Report Covers:
- The Rise of Short-Form Videos
- What Influencers want from Brands
- How brands went about Influencer marketing in 2023
- Trends seen in 2023
- The Rise of AI in Influencer Marketing
- 80% of influencers prefer long-term brand relationships rather than one-offs
- YouTube Shorts emerged as a preferred platform with 51% of influencers creating content on it
- 77.8% of brands said that influencer marketing is a “must-have” component of their digital marketing strategy.
- About 39% of brands said influencer campaigns allow them to target a niche audience.
Get your copy of the IMR 2023